Lucy is a qualified Counsellor and is MBACP (Registered), and provides a safe and confidential space to talk.
Everyone faces challenges, dilemmas, fears, problems and issues in their lives. Sometimes we can manage to cope.
Sometimes our usual coping methods don\'t seem to work. We find ourselves struggling and we need someone to talk to, someone who will listen and to somewhere we can talk about our feelings and thoughts and to explore opportunities for change - to get our lives back on track again.
Counselling provides you with a confidential place to go, someone to talk to - someone who will listen, and someone to explore your difficulties with.
Lucy Shepherd works with clients using the Person Centered approach to counselling.
- MBACP (Registered)
- NCS (Accredited)
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling
- Diploma in Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling
- Certificate in Couple & Family Relationship Counselling
- Certificate in Crisis Counselling
- Certificate in Grief & Bereavement Counselling
- Anger & Aggression Management Certificate
- Qualified Mediator
Trained & Accredited with Cruse Bereavement Care as a Bereavement Counsellor
Sessions Â£35 per hour or Â£55 for couples counselling