Susanne Barthelmes MBACP – Counsellor & Psychotherapist
37 West Ave, Worthing BN11 5LT, UK.
About Susanne Barthelmes MBACP – Counsellor & Psychotherapist
It can be difficult to keep going when life gets you down or when you feel stuck. I offer face-to-face, online or telephone counselling in a warm, confidential, non-judgemental and accepting atmosphere so you can explore what’s going on and find a way forward. Free initial 30min getting-to-know appointments available.
Growing Space Counselling in Worthing offers BACP registered counselling – integrative, person-centred, CBT or Systemic Constellations. As a person-centred, integrative counsellor, I use a range of tools and approaches to adapt to your individual needs. I offer face-to-face, phone or online video counselling and work both short-term and long term. We will decide together what approach best suits you; day-time and evening appointments available.
£50 per counselling session; an initial 30-min ‘getting-to-know’ session is free and without obligation.
One-off intensive 1-2-1 Constellations Coaching Session (ca 2 hours) cost £125.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Therapy
- Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling (BACP compliant)
- UKATA – Transactional Analysis 101
- Certificate in Systemic Coaching & Constellations
- Certificate in Counselling Skills, University of Chichester
- DBS checked & insured
- ICO registered
BACP (registered Member)
ACTO (associate Member)