Diverse Counselling and Psychology Services
56 Milkstone Road, Rochdale, Greater Manchester OL11 3TA.
About Diverse Counselling and Psychology Services
We provide psychotherapy and counselling for the treatment of wide range of issues.
Depression – Anxiety – Panic Attacks – Phobia – Obsessive Compulsive Disorder – Marriage & Relationship Problems – Eating Disorders – Psycho-Sexual Issues – Sexual Addiction – Trauma – Borderline Disorder – Anger Management – Bereavement – Bullying – Suicide – Low Self Esteem Issues – Stress Management – ADHD – Cultural Issues.
We also provide psychological assessment services.
We can offer you:
– Many years of experience helping clients
– Specialised in Couple and Relationship Counselling
– Helping people to perform healthier patterns of relationship
– Empowering clients to examine their own thoughts, behaviours and feelings that contribute anxiety and many other issues
– Enabling clients to Identifying triggers, and gaining insight
– Counselling Experience in family issues, bereavement, addiction, eating disorders, OCD,
depression, anxiety, trauma, suicide, panic attacks, phobia, marriage & relationship
problems, psycho-sexual issues, sexual addiction, borderline disorder, anger management,
bullying, low self esteem issues, stress management, ADHD and cultural issues