Life Matters Therapy
Portland House, 109 Portland St, Manchester M1 6DN, UK.
About Life Matters Therapy
The range of therapies I provide over short, medium and long term sessions include:
* Counselling in Central Manchester / Online
* Hypnotherapy in Central Manchester / Online
* Life Coaching and Goal Setting in Central Manchester / Online
* EAP and Business Services in Central Manchester / Online
As an Integrative Counsellor and Hypnotherapist, I draw from a variety of theories and techniques, including Humanistic, (Person-Centred), Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), and Psychodynamic for Counselling, as well as Hypnotherapy. The approach will be decided according to the issues you are facing, your needs and personality, and I will encourage your input to ensure the therapy process is effective as possible.
Common issues I work with:
* low mood * depression * stress * anxiety * generalised anxiety disorder * panic disorder * panic attacks * post-traumatic stress disorder (ptsd) * postnatal depression * low self-confidence * low self-esteem * feelings of inadequacy * feeling lost * putting others first * loneliness * ill health * cancer * dementia * carer support * abuse * physical abuse * emotional abuse * sexual abuse * domestic abuse * anger management * loss * bereavement * family issues * relationship issues * affairs and betrayals * separation and divorce * child related issues * body issues * self-harm * abortion * addiction * drug abuse * alcoholism * gambling * obsessive compulsive disorder (ocd) * attachment disorder * phobias * trauma * bullying * work related stress * redundancy * career * debt * dreams
…or maybe you just do not feel like yourself?
I currently have availability for other therapists to hire my room with flexibility in a combination of packages.
The room is furnished to a high standard in a lovely building which includes a receptionist, toilet and kitchen facilities, and a waiting area outside the room. The building is conveniently located in Central Manchester, close to Piccadilly just minutes walk from Oxford Road Train Station and St Peter’s Square Tram Stop, with many parking facilities close by.
Get in touch for further information.