Are you looking for help with any of the following problems:
- anger management counselling;
- stress management coaching;
- anxiety or depression;
- confidence building or self-esteem issues;
- goal setting and achievement; or
- self-assertion; or
- couples therapy or marriage guidance?
If so, then we can help you!
We offer a new kind of Lifestyle Counselling and Coaching service, which looks at all the many potential sources of distress or disturbance in your life. To illustrate our approach:
- If you want your mind to be happy and healthy, then you have to work at keeping your body fit and well, (in addition to managing your thoughts and feelings). We can help with diet and exercise information; and guidance on how to change any habit.
- If you want your body to be fit and well, then you need to manage your mind, (as well as your diet, sleep and physical exercise). In this connection, we can help you to rethink and re-frame particularly difficult problems.
- If you want your body-mind to function well in the world; to be fit and well and happy and effective and well-connected in happy relationships; then you need to know that your guts (intestines) are the Achilles Heel of the whole system. What you eat and drink, and how well you digest it, makes a huge difference to both your physical and mental well-being. (And, of course, the quality and quantity of your nightly sleep also has a huge impact! And couple-conflict also damages our guts and general health!)
- If you have problems in your relationships, at home or at work, we can help you to spot what is wrong, and how to begin to fix it.
- We also help with attachment problems, and family-of-origin problems.
So, if you are struggling with any aspect of your body-brain-mind-environment-wholeness, then come and see one of us (Jim or Renata) and we will use our best coaching/ counselling "detective skills" to help you to identify the key factors that are most likely contributing to your current problems, and the essential priorities for self-healing and personal growth.
And if there are any habits you need to change, we can show you how to do that.
Dr Jim Byrne and Renata Taylor-Byrne
ABC Coaching and Counselling Services
01422 843 629