I specialise in providing counselling for mums, with issues such as postnatal depression, anxiety, stress, relationship issues, anger management and low self-esteem.
Motherhood is a major life transition and can be a very challenging time…
Can you relate to any of these issues?
- Do you constantly feel guilty and worry that you are a ‘bad mum?’
- Are you feeling anxious, lonely and disconnected from the adult world?
- Are you struggling to control your anger?
- Do you feel stressed, overwhelmed and frustrated on a daily basis?
- Has motherhood put a strain on your relationships?
If you are struggling with any of these issues, I can help.
In a society where there is so much pressure to be the ‘perfect mum’, asking for help can be difficult. But you don’t need to struggle on your own. I can help you to untangle your thoughts and feelings and to find ways to cope with your difficulties.
I also appreciate how daunting counselling may feel.I, therefore, make every effort to make you feel at ease, by offering you a safe and confidential space, where you can speak freely without the fear of being judged.
Please visit my website to find out a bit more about me and the way I work (www.gateway-counselling.com).
Qualifications and Training
- BA (Hons) Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy (Warwick University)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Anger Management Training
- Creative approaches in Counselling
- RSA Certificate in Counselling Skills
- BSc (Hons) Health Sciences
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
£45 per session (50 minutes)
If you have any questions or concerns, I am happy for you to call me for an informal chat. I offer a free 15-minute telephone consultation, with no obligation
1619 Warwick Road