I offer counselling for women with issues such as postnatal depression, menopause, anxiety, relationship issues, loss, OCD, anger management and low self-esteem.
I am very passionate about the work I do, as I have the great privilege of seeing women’s lives change for the better. I also recognise how daunting the prospect of counselling can be. I, therefore, make every effort to make you feel at ease. I aim to provide a warm, supportive space, where you are free to talk about things, that you may not be able to say to anyone else.
Please visit my website to find out a bit more about me and the way I work (www.gateway-counselling.com).
Qualifications and Training
- BA (Hons) Person-Centred Counselling and Psychotherapy (Warwick University)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner
- Anger Management Training
- Creative approaches in Counselling
- RSA Certificate in Counselling Skills
- BSc (Hons) Health Sciences
I am a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
£45 per session (50 minutes)
If you have any questions or concerns, I am happy for you to call me for an informal chat. I offer a free 15-minute telephone consultation, with no obligation
1619 Warwick Road