We offer a wide range of therapies and treatments for clients in Ashford and Richmond Surrey and surrounding areas. Some treatments offered are: With therapy rooms in Ashford, Surrey. and at Pools on the Park, Richmond
- Neuro-linguistic programming
- Emotional freedom technique
- Weight Loss
- Reiki & Shamanic Healing
If you are looking for help with:
- Divorce Stress
- Eating Disorders
- Gambling Addiction
- Grief and Bereavement
- Pain Relief
- Panic Attacks
- Phobia and Fear
- Relationship Counselling
- Self harming
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Anxiety
- Stop Smoking
- Weight Loss
- Work Place Stress
Then we are the people that can help you.
Our Therapist: Alan R Piper
I am Alan R Piper, a member of the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council and General Hypnotherapy Register. I also hold a diploma in neuro-linguistic programming and complete mind therapy.
I trained exclusively on a one-to-one basis with the late and most respected of clinical hypnotherapists Bob Neill. (Bob Neill was one of the forefathers of hypnotherapy and had studied, developed and practiced hypnotherapy since the 1950s up until his death in 2006).
Some of my qualifications and certifications include:
- Diploma in Complete Mind Therapy - (CMT) Dip.C.M.T
- Diploma in Neuro-linguistic programming - (NLP) Dip.N.L.P.
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy - HPA (Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association)
- Philosophical Counselling Practitioner in Hypnotherapy Practitioners Association
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Standards Council (GHSC)
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR)
I am also a Reiki and Shamanic master specialising in panic disorders, stress, and anxiety. I am GHR and GHSC registered, following a strict code of ethics and practice (as part of membership conditions). I am fully insured with Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance.
If you are looking for a professional hypnotherapist or psychotherapist, simply get in touch with me. Based in Ashford, my services are easily available to those across the London and Surrey regions.
Our Therapist: Kate Hudson-Hall
I am Kate Hudson-Hall, raised and educated in London, I've worked as a Hypnotherapist, Psychotherapist and a Personal Development Coach for over 15 years.
I have trained extensively in hypnotherapy, psychotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming. I hold a diploma in Therapeutic Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (Dip.THP) and an Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma (Dip.AdvHYP) with the National School of Hypnosis and Psychotherapy (N-SHAP) in London.
I am also a full member of The General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR). All my practices are carried out according to the General Hypnotherapy Standards Council code of ethics and I am fully insured with Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance. I am a certified Practitioner of the Usui System of Reiki Healing and an emotional freedom technique (EFT) practitioner.
I hold a diploma in ‘Diet and Nutrition’ that helps me in assisting clients with weight management, helping them to cut out crash dieting, helping them to stop overeating, encouraging food control and motivating them for exercise.
My qualifications and certifications include:
- Diploma in Therapeutic Hypnosis and Psychotherapy - (NSHAP) Dip.THP
- Advanced Hypnotherapy Practitioner Diploma - (NSHAP) Dip.AdvHYP
- Diploma in Diet and Nutrition - (ASET) AFA.Dip
- Advanced Master Practitioner in Neuro-linguistic programming - (NLP) D.N.L.P.
- Diploma in Complete Mind Therapy - D.C.M.T
- Emotional Freedom Technique Level 3 - (AAMET)
- Certificate in “Care during the final hours and bereavement”.
- Member of NHS Directory of Complementary and Alternative Practitioners since 2004
Whether you’re interested in assistance with weight management, smoking, reducing stress and much more, just pay me a visit. I can help you achieve excellent results especially when combined with conventional therapies.
Weekend 10am to 4pm
Studholme Medical Centre, Ashford, Surrey
Pools on the Park Richmond, TW9 2SF