Aperture Therapeutic Services
7 Park St, Stafford ST17 4AL, UK.
About Aperture Therapeutic Services
Sometimes it may seem that:
- Your anxieties keep you stuck and unable to move forward;
- You’ve lost interest in the things you once enjoyed doing;
- You worry about not being “good enough”;
- The only way to cope is to block things out, which may lead to using unhelpful ways of coping.
Maybe it’s time to:
- Challenge your anxieties so that they no longer hold you back;
- Explore the things that will bring joy to your life;
- Start valuing yourself again;
- Look at how you can deal with difficult situations using a more positive approach
Aperture Therapeutic Services is run by Dr Jo Robinson, Chartered Psychologist and Registered Counsellor; and Alan Vann, Registered Counsellor and Counselling Supervisor.
Jo specialises in providing counselling to adults with anxiety, whilst Alan works with both adults and young people with anxiety. We also work with adults on a range of issues such as bereavement, depression, anger, and low self-esteem.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange an initial consultation for counselling.