Counselling can offer you the opportunity to explore your inner world. It can give you the space to develop a stronger understanding of yourself and your relationship with the world around you. It’s a place to explore new perspectives and find a way forward.
There are many reasons for coming to counselling, for example;
- perhaps you are feeling a sense of anxiety and can’t put your finger on why
- maybe you’ve experienced a loss such as a bereavement or relationship breakdown and you’re finding it difficult to adjust
- you might be feeling stressed and are finding it hard to manage the challenges life brings
- maybe you’re feeling hopeless and lost
- do you have a difficult decision you are struggling with?
- maybe you’re coming to terms with a physical health problem or change
Each session is 60 minutes long and held in practice rooms either in Midsomer Norton or Southville. As an integrative counsellor I can offer you short term solution focused sessions or longer-term sessions for deeper exploration. We’ll review our work together on a regular basis to ensure you’re finding it beneficial and the therapy is moving at a pace that’s comfortable for you.