Coping with loss? Bereavement, Relationship Breakdown- sch/college/uni/work or family breakup/separation/divorce,need to talk? Loss of you?Intrusive thoughts? Other Problems? I'm here to listen providing CBT & Person Centered. Adults, Children/YP...
I provide a confidential safe space with warmth & understanding.Anxiety can lead to depression or one can impact on the other.All this can have an affect on other family members
The not knowing of what the outcomes will be,can start to bring intrusive thoughts into our minds.I provide counselling for Adults, Children and Young People (C&YP).Talking it through with someone impartial can often help with your overwhelming feelings of despair.Ring or email me to ask a question. Office based Ormskirk, Burscough & Preston etc & home visits available North West Area.
I work in different ELEMENTS IN COUNSELLING...
- Maybe it is you that has doubts about your relationship and want it to end.
- Perhaps you are seeking a new partner and feel lost in the cycle of dating finding it challenging or discovering online dating to be frustrating.
- Feeling lost because you were a couple now you are suddenly single & making all the decisions.
- You may have lost a partner through bereavement and feel guilty in wanting a new relationship.
- Your relationship may have changed due to illness of either yourself or your partner
- A fall out with a friend is causing you anxieties or your parents are separating
- Perhaps work relationships have altered and you feel uneasy, threatened or bullied
- Or have a need to discover the real you, unearthing the relationship you have with yourself?
Home Visits available in the North West