When you are feeling overwhelmed with difficulties in your life, talking to a trained counsellor or psychotherapist, in a safe, non-judgemental environment, can often help you find ways to resolve difficult issues. Counselling and psychotherapy can help you feel supported as you explore difficult situations, identify solutions, and support you as you cope with change.
No matter what the problem is that you are experiencing, I understand that taking the first step and sharing personal distress with someone else can be difficult. Seeing a counsellor or psychotherapist will enable you to talk to someone who will listen without judgement, and who will offer a fresh perspective that allows you to get to the root of what is troubling you.
I am a registered, experienced senior counsellor and psychotherapist offering short and long-term therapy to adults on a one to one basis. I am trained to degree and diploma level and adhere to the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) Ethical Framework. I have full Public Liability and Professional Indemnity Insurance, and I also have regular supervision.
I work with a range of issues which include:
- Addictions and phobias
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Bereavement, trauma and abuse
- Depression and feelings of anger
- Effects of cancer and illness
- Lack of confidence/low self esteem
- Long standing emotional difficulties
- Redundancy and work related stress
- Relationship and sexual difficulties
- Self harm and eating disorders
- Stress related problems and significant life changes/events
- Suicidal feelings, and many moreâ€‹
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Certificate in Counselling Skills
- BACP Register Certificate of Proficiency
Registered MBACP: 077851
For more information, please go to: www.rh-cp.co.uk