Debbie Ruskin Counselling & Therapy
83 Whittaker Ln, Prestwich, Manchester M25 1ET, UK.
About Debbie Ruskin Counselling & Therapy
I am a highly experienced BACP Registered Accredited Counsellor and Reiki Master based in Manchester UK.
I offer confidential counselling and Reiki therapy. Prompt appointments are usually available.
Counselling & how I can help
I offer confidential counselling for many issues and work with adults, young people, couples and small groups. My aim is to help you to explore your concerns and to find ways forward that are right for you.
My counselling approach is person-centred. Creative/art therapy is also available.
Issues I can help with include:
Abuse, anxiety, bereavement, couples counselling, cultural, depression, disability, health, relationships, self-esteem, sexuality, spirituality, stress, work and other concerns.
Other therapies offered: I am also a Reiki Master and offer Reiki therapy for many physical and health problems, emotional, mental, and spiritual issues.
Therapy sessions usually last 1 hour and can be arranged according to your requirements.
Cost: Therapy sessions from £45 per hour. Discount is available for block bookings.
Contact: You are welcome to contact me about arranging a session.
- B.Sc. (Hons) Degree.
- MBACP (Accred), Reg. No 093559, 2014.
- Diploma in Counselling, 1999.
- Reiki Master Degree, 2012.
- Continuing professional development via ongoing training and workshops.
- Counsellor and Reiki Therapist: Debbie Ruskin Counselling & Therapy, 2003-present.
- Clinical Supervisor: Debbie Ruskin Counselling & Therapy, 2005-present.
- Counsellor: The Perrin Clinic, 2006-present.
- Counsellor: Various organisations and companies, Employee Assistance Programmes (EAPs), Occupational Health Services and healthcare professionals, 1999-present.
- My own life experiences increase my personal as well as professional understanding of the benefits of Counselling and Reiki, which enhances my work as a therapist.
- I am a Registered Accredited Member of BACP (Reg. No 093559) and work to their code of practice.
- I am also a member of Counselling Northwest.