My name is Esther Emanuel and have been working as a therapist since 1998. I am also a Clinical Hypnotherapist,NLP Master Practitioner and Time Line Therapist. I assist my clients in dealing with a wide range of issues. I am passionate about what I do. I am an approved therapist for Anxiety UK and work with both kids and adults. I am also a private healthcare provider for BUPA, Aviva, Cigna and WPA.
I initially came to therapy out of a curiosity to know why things were the way they were. Now, my curiosity extends to include how we perceive the world, why we perceive it the way we do and how this can have impact on our lives. Moreover, knowing from experience that our perceptions have a huge impact on initiating our outlooks and therefore our outcomes in life, I work at enabling my clients find better ways of perceiving life whilst at the same dealing with their presented issue(s) or condition(s).
I am also no stranger to life's challenging issues and I find that this can be a very good resource in helping others come to terms with and in resolving theirs. I am committed to my work and abide by the ethics of my profession. It would be a delight to eventually get to know you and to work with you.
With kind regards, Esther Emanuel
Training, qualifications & experience:
My qualifications include;
1) Clinical Hypnotherapist â€“ Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis and Full Membership of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis (Trained with Paul Mckenna and London College of Clinical Hypnosis)
2) UKCP Psychotherapist â€“ MA in Group Psychotherapy (Goldsmiths College, University of London)
3) Master Practitioner of NLP â€“ Member of the Society of NLP (Trained with Richard Bandler and Paul Mckenna)
4) Time Line Therapist â€“ Certified (Trained at The Performance Partnership, London)
5) NLP Coach â€“ Certified (Trained with Performance Partnership, London)
Up to date Enhanced CRB Disclosure Certificate
South Woodford - Close to South Woodford Station. George Lane. 3 minute walk.