Charlotte Wong – Online Video Counselling
98 Tooley Street, London, Greater London SE1 2TH.
About Charlotte Wong – Online Video Counselling
I am a qualified counsellor offering online video short and long term therapy to individuals.
I counsel clients of differing ethnicities, class and cultural backgrounds, identities and sexualities, over a range of areas including:
- Anxiety and overwhelming feelings.
- Depression and feelings of helplessness.
- Low self-esteem and confidence.
- Relationship difficulties.
- Personal and identity crises.
- Loss and bereavement.
- Lack of direction or meaning in life.
- Need for self-exploration and self-discovery.
- Work-related issues including bullying and pressure to perform.
I have particular clinical experience counselling clients suffering from anxiety, low self-esteem and depression, especially arising in personal and professional relationships.
I also offer a specialist counselling service for lawyers.
Please view my website for more details including how I work as a counsellor and session fees.