The Therapy Couch – Claire Goodwin-Fee
45 Dartford Rd, Bexley DA5 2AR, UK.
About The Therapy Couch – Claire Goodwin-Fee
Hello I am Claire Goodwin-Fee and I am an Integrative Counsellor with over ten years experience. Life can be tough at times and we can all need support in order to help with emotional pain and suffering. These things can feel overwhelming, fill your head and can make you feel as if you are alone. Counselling can help you to overcome this. To feel happier…. to help find or rediscover YOU.
I believe that YOU know yourself best and that Counselling works best when WE work together – a collaborative space for YOU. This helps for you to become the best version of you .
I can offer:
- Counselling for adults & young people
- Supervision for individuals, groups, organisations and trainees
These are some of the issues i can help with:
- Stress, anxiety and depression
- Post / Pre Adoption support
- Anger Management
- Low self esteem
- Self Harm
- Post Natal Depression
- Fertility Issues
- Abuse – Sexual, Physical and emotional
- Body image
- Chronic Fatigue vitamin B12 deficiency/Pernicious Anaemia
- Trauma (Eye Movement Desensitisation & Reprocessing)
To book an appointment you can make contact with me either via the contact form here or in a variety of ways:
Phone: 07955 086692
I work in a safe, confidential and private way with in the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy framework for counselling professions, am Police checked and fully insured.
I look forward to meeting you