I offer counselling and psychotherapy in a private and confidential setting. It is a one-to-one collaborative process between the person seeking help and myself.
People have sought help from me when struggling with difficult emotional problems such as:
- feeling stressed or anxious
- coming to terms with losses such as bereavement, divorce or redundancy
- lacking confidence, self-esteem or a sense you are under achieving
- an inability to make or sustain good relationships
- repeatedly becoming involved in unsatisfactory or destructive relationships
- feeling depressed, sad or empty
- lacking a sense of purpose in life
- having unresolved issues from the past
- problems at work
- family conflicts
I provide a safe, calm and confidential environment, where you can identify, explore and work through what is troubling you.
Counselling might be more appropriate to help you through a difficulty that has arisen recently such as a bereavement or a relationship breakdown. Counselling would be once weekly, open ended. You might feel ready to leave after a few months.
Psychotherapy works with more complex and established difficulties that are often a result of childhood experiences. This approach is a good way to address more general feelings of sadness or feeling â€˜somethingâ€™s not quite rightâ€™. This work would also be once weekly and would be open ended and would allow you as much time as you want to take.
I have undertaken rigorous trainings in counselling and psychotherapy and offer both options within my practice.
Wednesday: 9:00am - 9:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 11:00am
Saturday: 9:00am - 11:00am
Many buses serve this area and various overground and underground lines. Nearby tubes lines: Northern (both branches), Piccadilly, Victoria, Hammersmith & City, Circle and Metropolitan.
There is parking nearby on Endsleigh Street.
Excellent disabled access from Euston Road.