I am a Registered Member of the UK Council for Psychotherapy and the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
I offer counselling on a short or long term basis in Saffron Walden in Essex. My private practice is at The Saffron Walden Therapy Room.
I enjoy working individually, with couples and relationships.
I offer support with -
- unexpected life events, period of change and loss
- exploring, understanding and learning to manage overwhelming emotions
- reconnecting or finding a greater sense of purpose
- releasing old patterns of behaviour that no longer work
- developing more fulfilling relationships
- realising your inner potential
I have considerable experience working with anxiety and panic, trauma and emotional abuse, relationship issues, bereavement, low self esteem and transitional life stages including the bridge from adolescence to adulthood, the passage to midlife and beyond.
My fees are: Individual: £45 per (1 hour session) Daytime during the week and Saturday.
Evening appointments (weekdays only) from 7.30pm: £55.00 ( 1 hour session)
Couples/Relationships: £60.00 (1 hour 20 minutes) (2 people)
For further details please visit my website: www.therapyea.co.uk