Guy Payne Counselling.
Hello and thank you for looking at my profile.
My name is Guy Payne and I provide counselling to:
Adults and Couples
Parents and Children
The therapy I provide will help you to feel better in yourself and live your life feeling more confident, relaxed and comfortable with yourself and others.
• Bournemouth and Poole
• Burley in the New Forest
• Central Southampton.
I specialize in:
• Providing comprehensive treatment for Anxiety, Health anxiety and Generalised Anxiety Disorder
• Supporting you to change difficult relationships into places of trust and mutual support
• Calming Panic attacks so you can live your life in peace and harmony
• Showing you how lift your Depression and stay free from Depressive episodes
• Helping children and adults recover from the physical and emotional effects of childhood trauma
How I work:
I listen carefully to what you say so you can help me understand what is happening for you at the moment and I am guided by you as you speak about the changes you would like to make.
My mission is to quickly and thoroughly improve the parts of your life you need support with by using gentle, well researched, therapies that I have used and know to be effective and long lasting.
I understand that looking for help can sometimes be a daunting prospect so I am happy to spend as little or as much time as you need explaining the process and talking through what is right for you so you are comfortable and confident about the course of therapy.
Once you are happy we can start the process of helping you feel better.
I maintain a busy and varied practice in Dorset and Hampshire and where I work privately and for the NHS.
I am also the therapeutic lead in a Central London secondary school where I support children and young people through their life at school.
I am also registered AVIVA Health Care counsellor.
Taking the first step:
If you would like to get in touch, you are more than welcome to get in contact with me by phone, text or email.